Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sandrail For Sale Houston

A beautiful day

Some years ago I could not imagine.
But today, in a Sunday full of rain, I tried one of those joys of life resulting from small and simple things that make you forget the times when questioning certain choices.
A special party for children at struggling with their first time. They were all tense, some fear, for their first confession. But it is all over soon after and their faces are free to come back smiling, mischievous as ever. I barely restrained emotion during the match, because for me it was the first time, the first time I brought a group of children at this point.
Then followed a party for all of them, while we adults we have become pizza chefs and waiters.
How nice!
As the greeting of a little girl, of travel, Entry into the kitchen to pay me a healthy before returning home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment