Sunday, March 20, 2011

Free Blueprintsfor Sand Rail

A Sunday dedicated a. ..

What energy!
Yesterday I spent together with my wife, another afternoon with the children, more than a hundred. Were divided into various groups and then we spent a day of "withdrawal" between thoughts, activities, games, snacks and the final Mass.
An entire afternoon, one of those tired. When I returned to home, however, I did not feel tired, but full of energy that I had to pour immediately telling what had been done.
This morning I still had some charge and then I felt it was time to write. So I picked up an old project that had only begun. Curious: what little I wrote did not belong to me more and I had to change it before continuing with the new.
I wrote a few pages and on, as happened to me a little 'time ago.
During a break, I developed an idea that I flashed on my mind since yesterday. This evening I had to put pen to paper and I was born a text that I would like to combine a certain kind of music.
was so long that I was not feeling so creative, a good feeling that I hope will continue even afterwards.
In the meantime, I enjoyed this Sunday and, above all, the energy that I have children transmitted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment