Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fredericton Vehicle Auctions

steps with ... Ben - episode Thirty Four Steps

we were still nineteen.
The fourth was for me a pretty quiet year in terms of school.
I say enough, because there was the usual cause suffering in Mathematics.
I had found my balance and I could get good grades in all subjects except "that".
However I managed to win the confidence of the final Piax managing to do well a task that everyone except me and Paul were wrong. Only two of us we managed to take enough, and because the professor had found that the hardest task of all those made during the year, they were the only ones to do it properly we did score a lot of points in the standings, because what could be the result chance or luck.
In short, everything was channeled in the right direction. I was not the first class, but, to put it in football terms, I was in the UEFA zone, ie in the first 6:00 to 7:00 positions.
of that school year I did not remember details, except for a few episodes.
I knew better Tecla, who last year left me somewhat unsympathetic, had become almost classmates, because the two of us sat Borz, but that does not talk and we could not change places in order to put next to it.
She was a very intelligent girl, cute, had all the credentials to be desired, and instead is distressed because she could not get the boy. And that anxiety had become almost an obsession for her.
he told us something of her anxieties, and so, slowly, for she almost became a confessor. This
his unconditional trust in my abilities to "listen" went on for several years, even beyond the school years.
I tried to make her understand that she must have patience without jump into relationships without meaning, that sooner or later he would find the right person, because he had all the qualities to be loved. I told her also to be careful not to become prey to unscrupulous guys. Sometimes I was tenderness for his desperate search for love.
With the other guys consolidai friendships going, especially with Luke, Juba, Elena, Stefan, Cristina and Cecilia. I am comfortable with them because people were soap and water.
Elena was frantic in the moves and speaking, she was always smiling. She was small in stature but had a great vitality and a unique joy. Often I went to study with her, along with others, and I realized that his family were like her. Together they seemed happy brigade. One of his parents, can not remember if the mother or the father, had roots in Pistoia, and this made me more sympathetic to their eyes, so I felt a little 'home, when I went to her.
Stefania was different, more serious, less playful. His family had humble origins. It seemed, especially going to his house, which often had to grit my teeth to get by.
Stefania and Helena came to be part of a Catholic group with whom I'd gone out a few times during the following years.
Cecilia, then, what about her. It was the girl with whom I spoke in class more. Often he understood my moods, looking at me, like the time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment